1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS
- We collect your Personal Information and Personally Identifiable Information (PII). Personal information means and includes all the information related to an identified or identifiable natural person. PII is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
- The Site provides a host of facilities to you. You can hire us for building any mobile, web and computer App.(Services). You agree that by accessing the Site and/or Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
- If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue use immediately. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- The additional policies set out in Section 1.7 below, as well as any supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference.
- We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions as and when required. The updated version will be published on the website and can be identified by the last Update Date. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions from time to time to stay informed of updates. Your use of the Site represents that you have accepted such changes.
- We may update or change the Site from time to time to reflect changes based on the business and legal requirements. There may be information on the Site that contains errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Services, including descriptions, and other information. We reserve the right to correct them and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
- Our site is directed to people residing in India. The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Site include:
- Our Privacy Notice https://geekyants.com/privacy-policy
2. ACCEPTABLE USE
- You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our services available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
- As a user of this Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compiled database or directory without written permission from us
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including creating user accounts under false pretenses
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users of our site or service
- Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks and services connected to the Site
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- Use the Site or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue- generating endeavor or commercial enterprise
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site
- Attempt to access any portion of the Site that you are restricted from accessing
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content
- Copy or adapt the Site’s software
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism
- Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
- Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about you or other User
- Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
3. DISCLAIMER/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not own the software / codes being shared on the website unless specifically mentioned in the description of the software / codes. These software / codes available on the website is being provided on as-is and as-available basis without any modification/review by us.
- You agree that your use of the Site and/or Services will be at your sole risk except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. All warranties, terms, conditions and undertakings, express or implied (including by statute, custom or usage, a course of dealing, or common law) in connection with the Site and Services and your use thereof including, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content and are not liable for any (1) errors or omissions in content: (2) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our server; (3) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site or services; and/or (4) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions, but we would not be responsible for any loss or damage that were not foreseeable at the time you started using the Site/Services.
- Please note that we only provide our Site knowledge sharing, domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If any software / code that is shared via our website and is owned by us then you have legal rights in relation to software / code that are faulty or not as described. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability section, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to a total aggregate amount equal to the greater of (a) the sum of INR 10,000/- or (b) the amount paid, if any, by you to us for the Services/Site during the six (6) month period prior to any cause of action arising.
4. TERM AND TERMINATION
- These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site or Services or are otherwise a user of the Site, as applicable. You may terminate your use or participation at any time, for any reason, by stopping to use the site and services, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Site and the Services (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason, inlcuding, but not limited to breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation.
- If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including, but not limited to pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, documents and delivery method. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records.
- These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or in respect to the Services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time.
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the Site or Services.
- Terms and Conditions, other policies and declaration of the site/service their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the laws of India and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore, India.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions cannot enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
6. CONTACT US
For any questions or comments or clarification about this policy, email us at email@example.com or by post to:
417, ambika pinnacle,
beside Lajamani Chowk,
Mota Varachha, Surat, Gujarat 394101
beside Lajamani Chowk,
Mota Varachha, Surat, Gujarat 394101